How does Mesotherapy reduce or eliminate cellulite and fat?
– Mesotherapy treats three factors involved in cellulite formation. Your doctor creates a specific formula to reduce the fat in your cellulite, improve impaired circulation and break down damaged connective tissue – thereby smoothing the skin’s surface. Mesotherapy can treat cellulite located anywhere on the body.
What are Mesotherapy’s anti-aging and skin rejuvenation uses?
– Subdermal vitamin injections rejuvenate the cells, making them more active, and thereby stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. You can begin anti-aging treatments in your mid twenties to prevent wrinkles from forming. Treatments for the face, neck, arms and hands are recommended several times each year.
How does Mesotherapy promote weight loss and spot reduction?
– Our customized formula prevents cells from storing fat, and helps break down existing fat cells. Spot reduction targets double chins, love handles and any other areas displaying fat pockets.
When Will I see Results?
– Results vary depending on your body type and the condition being treated. On average, patients notice visible improvement in two to three sessions. For certain conditions, patients see results after the first session.
Will the results last?
– The results do last, especially when combined with exercise and proper nutrition. However, we cannot stop the natural aging that affects your appearance. For this reason, we recommend regular maintenance visits.
Are the treatments painful?
– You may feel a slight pinching or burning sensation when the injections are administered. However, we can provide a topical anesthetic that makes treatment virtually painless.
How many treatments will I need?
– This will vary according to the extent of the fat / cellulite / skin to be treated. The number of visits is an average of four but can be more depending on the problem being treated.
How fast will I see results?
– Results vary based on your body type and severity of the condition. On the average, based on condition, some results can be seen in two to three sessions. For certain conditions you may see results immediately. The improvement is usually gradual but noticeable over a two week period and it is recommended to space treatments four to six weeks apart.
How Much Does It Cost?
– The cost varies by doctor and geographical location. In addition, the total cost depends on the nature of the medical condition and the number of sessions needed to achieve the desired results. Prior to your first session, you will receive a treatment plan that outlines the anticipated costs.
Who Can Provide Mesotherapy?
– Not all Mesotherapists are alike. Mesotherapy should be performed by a doctor . Nurse should not administer Mesotherapy without the doctor being present. If you are considering Mesotherapy, ask your physician for a list of medications to be used, and verify that the person has received proper training.